This Website may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- E-mail addresses or other information that you provide when subscribing to receive Email updates from the Website.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Media. If you upload images to the Website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms. Any information provided by filling out any contact form on the Website.
- Information concerning your use and interaction with advertisements on this Website, including third-party websites visited through advertisements on this Website.
- Purchases made through affiliate links provided on this Website.
- Any other information that you provide in any way to this Website, Tofu Press or the Author.
- To modify and improve this Website based on user demographics and activity.
- To enable your use of the services available on this Website
- To correspond with you concerning this Website.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To provide you with information requested via this website, including the distribution of subscription materials.
Articles on the Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Party Disclosures
Tofu Press may disclose your personal information to third parties insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, or as required by law, but will not, without your express consent, supply any of your personal information to any third-party for purposes of said third party’s direct marketing activities.
Protecting Your Data
Tofu Press agrees to take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information. However, you acknowledge that transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and complete security can never be guaranteed.
In the event of a data breach, Tofu Press will immediately take all reasonable measures to secure your data notify you using any contact information we have within your personal data on file.
The Website is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Webite, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy.
Requests for Personal Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Such requests shall be sent by email and directed to email@example.com.
Last update June 2, 2020.
Leave a Reply