As a vegan recipe developer I get a LOT of questions from readers on products to stock their kitchens with. In this Vegan Holiday Gift Guide I've rounded up some of my favorites!
I'm one of those people who stresses out big time when it comes to holiday gift buying. I always want to give the perfect gift, but it can be really hard to figure out what that is!
Are you the same? Perhaps I can help.
While I may not be able to help you find the right gift for everyone in your life, I think I have some good ideas for anyone who loves vegan cooking. Below you'll find a few of my personal favorite things.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. I'll earn a small commission if you buy any products using these links, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping to support this site!
- Instant Pot Duo - More than just a pressure cooker! This little appliance does it all and is great for cooking dried beans in record time.
- Ultrean Air Fryer - I have an air-fryer built into my oven, so I don't actually own this one. But I did get this one for my mom, and she loves it!
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker - A must-have for busy weeknight dinners.
Mixing & Blending Devices
- Vitamix Explorian Blender - I treasure my Vitamix! It's seriously the bomb when it comes to blending up soups, smoothies, and best of all, cashews.
- Ninja Blender/Food Processor - This is what I used for blending before the Vitamix, and it's a great budget option. The food processor component is super handy for small batches.
- Cuisinart Elemental Food Processor - This is my current food processor. It's nice and large, so it's perfect for mixing and blending big batches.
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor - This is a great budget-friendly food processor.
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer - A must have for anyone who loves to bake!
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer - My go-to hand mixer! It's super affordable, does a great job of mixing, and even fits in a drawer.
- Cuisinart Dutch Oven - A good enameled cast iron Dutch oven is a must-have in my kitchen. It's perfect for everything from soups to stews to sauces, and it looks really pretty on the stove.
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet - My cast iron skillets probably get more mileage than any other piece of equipment in my kitchen.
- Cast Iron Grill Pan - These are great for grilling anything that you might otherwise use a barbecue grill for, but I especially love grilling up a panini sandwich or vegan grilled cheese on it. The texture is fantastic!
- Cuisinart Saucepan - My most used saucepan. This is a great quality saucepan that will last for years!
- Ceramic Baking Dishes - This set includes dishes in three sizes, so I always have what I need on hand. Plus they're really pretty. You can see them in action in several of my posts (check out some of the vegan spanakopita photos).
- Cooling Rack - A cooling rack is a must-have for any baker.
- Wilton Donut Pans - Baked donuts are a really fun (and healthier) alternative to the fried ones.
- Springform Pan Set - I really like having a three pan set so that I always have the right size on hand when I need it.
- Pyrex Pie Plates - I have a LOT of pie plates, but these are my favorite. They're nice and big so I always have room for all my fillings.
- Dough Rolling Mat - This thing makes rolling out dough for pizzas and pies SO MUCH easier.
- Kitchen Scale - I find very few people own one of these, but everyone should. No more guessing when a recipe tells you how many ounces or grams to use!
- Olive Wood Spoon - I own two of these and really love them. It's a great little spoon for the price and makes an excellent stocking stuffer.
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls - These are perfect for basically everything, and I love that they come with lids for easy food storage.
- Bamboo Steamer - This is great for steaming everything from veggies to dumplings to homemade homemade vegan pepperoni.
- Tofu Press - You might have one of these on your list if you read my tutorial on how to press tofu.
- Pyrex Liquid Measuring Cups - These are essential in my kitchen for everything from baking to soup making.
- Superfun Times Vegan Holiday Cookbook - This cookbook contains a massive collection of recipes that are perfect for all major holidays throughout the year.
- Fuss Free Vegan - An awesome cookbook from a fellow vegan blogger, this book focuses on super easy recipes that also happen to be delicious. Read my review in this cauliflower Alfredo post.
- The First Mess - A gorgeous compilation of seasonal vegan recipes, you can read my review of this book in this stuffed sweet potatoes post.
- Wicked Healthy Cookbook - The recipes in this one are creative and intensely flavorful! Read my review in this vegan BLT post.
This bundle basically contains it all. Over 200 recipe e-books including Vegan Weeknight Dinners by yours truly, guides, meal plans, and workout plans. The cookbooks are by some of my favorite vegan bloggers and I've loved every one of the recipes I've tried! All for just $50, but it's only available until November 28th!