This spicy vegan tortilla soup is packed with flavor and comfort!
1. Sweat onion briefly in olive oil.
2. Add garlic, jalapeño pepper, and your spices. Sauté briefly.
3. Add broth, tomatoes and beans.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Slice corn tortillas into strips, brush or spritz both sides with oil, and sprinkle them with salt.
6. Bake until crispy.
7. Remove the soup from heat and season with salt, pepper and lime juice.
8. Ladle the soup into bowls and top with tortilla strips.
Store leftover soup in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Store leftover tortilla strips in a sealed bag or container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
CHUNKY ZUCCHINI SOUP
MEDITERRANEAN RED LENTIL SOUP
CREAMY TOMATO ORZO SOUP