MEDITERRANEAN RED LENTIL SOUP
This red lentil soup is seasoned with Mediterranean spices and a touch of harissa!
1. Sweat onion briefly in olive oil.
2. Sauté garlic & spices briefly with the onion.
3. Add broth, tomatoes red lentils. Bring to a simmer.
4. Let everything simmer for a bit, until the lentils are soft.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and optionally some harissa paste.
6. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
7. Ladle into bowls & enjoy!
Leftovers of this soup keep very well for about 3 days in the fridge.
The soup may thicken up a bit over time, but I personally like that! If you don't, just thin it with a bit of broth or water.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
This delicious soup is naturally vegan and gluten-free!
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
CHUNKY ZUCCHINI SOUP
VEGAN LASAGNA SOUP
CLASSIC VEGAN POTATO SOUP
MORE VEGAN SOUP RECIPES