1. Pan-fry tofu cubes in a bit of oil, until browned, then remove them from the skillet.
2. Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook them for a few minutes on each side, then remove them from the skillet.
3. Add garlic, ginger, and scallions to the skillet. Cook them for a minute, until they become very fragrant. 4. Turn the heat up and add your carrots and baby corn to the skillet. Stir-fry them for a few minutes, until they just begin to soften.
5. Push the veggies to the side, turn the heat down a bit, and pour your sauce into the skillet. Let it start bubbling. 6. Add your noodles to the skillet, along with the cooked tofu and mushrooms. Toss the ingredients and cook until hot.
7. Remove from heat and top with scallions.