RICE & BEANS
This zesty Spanish rice and beans cooks up in one-pot in under 30 minutes!
1. Sweat onion & pepper in oil.
2. Add garlic and spices. Sauté briefly.
3. Add broth, rice, beans and tomato paste.
4. Bring to a simmer.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Cover the pot and lower the heat. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and let the pot sit for 5 minutes with the lid on.
7. Uncover the pot. Stir in salt, olives and cilantro.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Leftover Spanish rice and beans will keep in a sealed container
in the fridge for about 3 days
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
Is this dish gluten-free?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this dish spicy?
This dish is very mild, but flavorful. Want some heat? Add cayenne pepper or your favorite hot sauce to taste.
Can I use dried beans?
Yes, but if you do, you'll need to soak and precook them.
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE