This red curry soup is made with noodles, veggies and tofu in a spicy coconut broth.
1. Pan-fry tofu cubes in a bit of oil, until browned.
HOW IT'S MADE
2. Cook bell pepper and onion in oil for a few minutes.
3. Stir in the curry paste and sauté it briefly with the pepper and onion.
4. Add the broth, coconut milk, and broccoli.
5. Simmer until the broccoli is tender and bright green. This should only take about 5 minutes.
6. Stir soaked noodles and the cooked tofu into the soup.
7. Remove the soup from heat and season with salt and lime juice.
8. Ladle the soup into bowls and top with fresh herbs.
Leftover red curry noodle soup will keep in a sealed container
in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
I recommend storing the leftover noodles separately from the soup. This will keep them from getting soggy.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
CHUNKY ZUCCHINI SOUP
MEDITERRANEAN RED LENTIL SOUP
CREAMY TOMATO ORZO SOUP