This African peanut soup is rich, creamy, and packed with flavor!
1. Sweat onion briefly in olive oil.
2. Sauté garlic & spices briefly with the onion.
3. Add broth, peanut butter, tomato paste, maple syrup, and sweet potato.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Stir in kale.
6. Continue simmering until the kale and sweet potatoes are tender.
7. Remove from heat and season with salt & pepper.
8. Ladle into bowls & enjoy!
Leftovers of this soup will keep in a sealed container for
about 3 days in the fridge.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
This delicious soup is naturally vegan and gluten-free!
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
CHUNKY ZUCCHINI SOUP
MEDITERRANEAN RED LENTIL SOUP
CREAMY TOMATO ORZO SOUP