This hearty vegetable barley soup is cozy and delicious!
1. Sweat onion, carrots and celery in olive oil.
2. Add garlic and sauté.
3. Add broth, tomatoes, barley and herbs.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Stir in kale.
7. Stir in (thawed) frozen peas and corn.
8. Simmer briefly.
9. Remove from heat and season with salt & pepper.
10. Ladle into bowls and enjoy!
Leftover vegetable barley soup will keep in a sealed container
in the fridge for about 3 days, or in the freezer for about 3 months.
The barley will continue to suck up broth during storage — just add more when reheating the soup if you'd like.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
INSTANT POT VEGETABLE SOUP
SWISS CHARD SOUP
MORE VEGETABLE SOUPS