This sauce can be made in about 10 minutes with a handful of pantry staples!
– ½ cup apple cider vinegar
– ¼ cup unsulfured molasses
– 5 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon organic granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
– ½ teaspoon onion powder
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 1 tablespoon cold water
– 1 teaspoon cornstarch
1. Combine everything except for the water and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
2. Set it over medium heat and bring it to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
3. Simmer 4 minutes.
4. Stir cornstarch and cold water together in a small container.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Add the cornstarch slurry to the sauce.
6. Continue simmering briefly.
7. Allow the sauce to cool, then transfer it to a bottle for storage.
Your homemade vegan Worcestershire sauce will last at least 3 months.
Just be sure to store yours in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
SHELF-LIFE & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
VEGAN BARBECUE SAUCE
EASY ENCHILADA SAUCE