OF MUSHROOM SOUP
This soup is made with herbs, cremini mushrooms and white wine in a coconut milk base!
1. Oil the bottom of a large nonstick skillet and add sliced mushrooms.
2. Cook the mushrooms for a few minutes on each side, until browned.
3. Transfer the cooked mushrooms to a plate.
HOW IT'S MADE
4. Sweat an onion in oil for a few minutes, until soft.
5. Add white wine and simmer until reduced by half.
6. Stir in flour and cook it briefly with the onions.
7. Stir in vegetable broth.
8. Stir in coconut milk, thyme, and the cooked mushrooms.
9. Simmer the soup until the base has thickened a bit.
10. Transfer half the soup to a food processor or blender.
11. Blend the soup until smooth and creamy.
12. Return the soup to the pot and stir it back in.
12. Season the soup with salt & pepper to taste.
13. Ladle into bowls.
Leftover vegan cream of mushroom soup will keep in a sealed container
in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
You will not miss the dairy in this luscious vegan cream of mushroom soup!
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
CHUNKY ZUCCHINI SOUP
MEDITERRANEAN RED LENTIL SOUP
CREAMY TOMATO ORZO SOUP