This soup is easy to make, loaded with flavor, and totally hits the spot on cold days!
1. Brown shiitake mushrooms.
2. Add ginger, garlic and scallions.
3. Add water and napa cabbage.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Mix miso paste with hot water and add it to the soup.
6. Stir in cooked noodles, edamame, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
7. Ladle into bowls and top with scallions and sesame seeds.
This recipe works best with frozen udon noodles. If you can't find them at the supermarket, try an Asian market.
Variation: Use rice udon noodles and tamari to keep it gluten-free!
This soup is best served immediately, but if you have leftovers they'll keep in a sealed container
in the fridge for about 3 days.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
RED CURRY NOODLE SOUP
SOBA NOODLE SOUP
MORE NOODLE SOUPS