This quick and easy tofu stir-fry is the weeknight dinner you've been looking for!
1. Prep your veggies and mix up your stir-fry sauce first.
HOW IT'S MADE
2. Brown tofu cubes in a small amount of oil in a skillet.
3. Add sliced carrots and the white parts of your scallions to the skillet. Stir-fry them, making sure to flip them constantly while they cook.
4. Add broccoli and mushrooms and stir-fry everything for a few more minutes.
5. Return the tofu to the skillet and carefully pour the sauce into the skillet.
6. Continue stir-frying everything until the sauce has thickened and coats the tofu and veggies evenly.
7. Top with sesame seeds and chopped scallions.
8. Serve over rice and enjoy!
Leftover tofu stir-fry will keep in a sealed container
in the fridge for about 3 days.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
LEMON & HERB BAKED TOFU
CRISPY ORANGE TOFU