STUFFED ACORN SQUASH
Delicious & easy vegan dinner!
This vegan stuffed acorn squash is filled with a whiskey-spiked mix of brown rice, apples, walnuts & cranberries, then drizzled in maple tahini sauce
How to make
Stuffed Acorn Squash:
1. Roast the squash.
2. Whisk together the dressing.
3. Saute the filling ingredients.
4. Simmer the filling for 5 minutes.
5. Add the remaining filling ingredients.
6. Fill the cooked squashes with the filling & serve!
This healthy main dish is perfect for holidays and special dinners.
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
More delicious recipes to try!
THAI CARROT SOUP
CHUNKY ZUCCHINI SOUP