Have dinner on the table in 40 minutes with this scrumptious vegan chickpea stew!
1. Sweat onion and peppers in oil.
2. Add garlic and spices, then cook a minute more.
3. Stir in chickpeas, broth, and potato.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Stir in diced tomatoes and tomato paste.
6. Continue simmering until the stew has thickened.
7. Remove the stew from heat, season with salt & pepper, and top with cilantro & scallions.
8. Ladle into
Leftover chickpea stew keeps great!
Store it in an airtight container
in the fridge for up to 3 days
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
VEGAN BRUNSWICK STEW
HEARTY VEGETABLE STEW
COZY EGGPLANT STEW