This kidney bean soup is delicious, easy to make, and hearty enough for a meal!
1. Sweat onion and bell pepper in oil.
2. Add garlic and spices, then cook a minute more.
3. Stir in beans, broth, and potato.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Stir in diced tomatoes.
6. Continue simmering.
7. Remove the pot from heat.
8. Blend about a third of the soup with a blender or immersion blender.
9. Remove the soup from heat and add corn, salt, pepper and lime juice.
10. Tip with cilantro, ladle the soup into bowls and enjoy.
Leftover kidney bean soup will keep in a sealed container
in the fridge for about 4 days
in the freezer for about 3 months.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
CHUNKY ZUCCHINI SOUP
MEDITERRANEAN RED LENTIL SOUP
CREAMY TOMATO ORZO SOUP