This cozy stew is made with peas, carrots, green beans, potatoes, celery & cabbage!
1. Sweat onion, carrot & celery in oil until softened.
2. Add garlic and cook briefly.
3. Stir in flour.
4. Stir in broth, spices, potato & cabbage.
HOW IT'S MADE
6. Stir in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste and green beans.
8. Stir in peas.
9. Remove from heat and season with salt & pepper to taste.
10. Ladle into bowls and enjoy!
This stew keeps very well and makes for great leftovers. Store it in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
VEGAN BEEF STEW
SMOKY CHICKPEA STEW