This escarole soup is bursting with chickpeas, tender pasta, and garlicky flavor!
1. Sauté garlic in olive oil.
2. Add broth and bring to a boil.
3. Add ditalini pasta, canned chickpeas, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil.
4. Add escarole and simmer.
HOW IT'S MADE
5. Remove the soup from heat and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
6. Ladle the soup into bowls and enjoy.
Store leftover soup in a sealed container in the fridge, where it will keep for about 3 days. The pasta will continue to suck up water as it sits, so add more liquid when reheating if needed!
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
This escarole soup is easy to make and perfect for dinner with a crusty piece of bread!
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
CHUNKY ZUCCHINI SOUP
MEDITERRANEAN RED LENTIL SOUP
CREAMY TOMATO ORZO SOUP