This vegan gnocchi is dressed in creamy dairy-free lemon sauce!
1. Boil the gnocchi and kale together, then drain.
HOW IT'S MADE
2. Sweat shallots in olive oil.
3. Add garlic and cook briefly.
4. Stir in flour and cook briefly.
5. Add white wine, thyme, and simmer.
6. Stir in coconut milk and salt.
7. Simmer until thick.
8. Stir in the cooked gnocchi and kale.
9. Cook briefly.
10. Serve with red pepper flakes and vegan Parmesan.
Leftover vegan gnocchi will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for
about 3 days.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
VEGAN PASTA PUTTANESCA
VEGAN STUFFED SHELLS
VEGAN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO