This asparagus pasta is packed with flavor and comes together in under 30 minutes.
1. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a simmer in a skillet.
2. Add your asparagus and cover the skillet.
3. Let the asparagus steam for just a few minutes, until it just begins to tenderize and turn bright green.
HOW IT'S MADE
4. Remove water from the skillet.
5. Add oil and sauté garlic with the asparagus.
6. Add balsamic vinegar.
7. Add pasta and red pepper flakes. Cook everything briefly.
8. Remove the skillet from heat and season the pasta with salt & pepper to taste.
9. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
Leftovers will keep in a sealed container
in the fridge for about 3 days.
LEFTOVERS & STORAGE
The link for the full recipe can be found below!
LEMON BROCCOLI PASTA
WEEKNIGHT PASTA PUTTANESCA
VEGAN PASTA PRIMAVERA